In today’s world, one’s emotional health and mental wellbeing are just as important as one’s physica...
In today’s world, one’s emotional health and mental wellbeing are just as important as one’s physical health. World Mental Health Day which falls on Oct 10 every year, is held to raise global awareness on mental health issues, and to advocate against social stigmas that come along with it.
In City Harvest Church, we believe fully in God’s healing and restoring power, and we want to create a safe space that is full of the love of Jesus for all who struggle with mental health. It is okay to seek help because recovery is possible! Please know that you are not alone, and you can find freedom in the love of the Father, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the power of the Holy Spirit.
If you are struggling today and you need someone to speak to, please approach your pastoral supervisor or pastor for help. Here are also some information of local agencies that may help you as you journey towards better emotional and psychological wellbeing.
- National Care Hotline: 1800-202-6868
- Institute of Mental Health’s Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222
- Samaritans of Singapore: 1800-221-4444
- Silver Ribbon Singapore: 6385-3714
- TOUCHline: 1800-377-2252
- Fei Yue Online Counselling Services: ec2.sg
- Community Psychology Hub's Online Counselling: cphonlinecounselling.sg